It looks like the canine version of a mullet to me. :-)
That is the FUNNIEST comment- i'm totally cracking up over that "mullet" comment. Koele definitely looks like a different dog with the new do.
Aunt Karyn said, Wow it looks like our old dog Sparkey had haircut long time ago with a bow. Looks a lot better and see his eyes.
i think he looks fierce!
I thought I clicked onto the wrong blog! I didn't recognize the background OR the dog!! : )
love koele's new do...his muzzle looks like lou now!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It looks like the canine version of a mullet to me. :-)
That is the FUNNIEST comment- i'm totally cracking up over that "mullet" comment. Koele definitely looks like a different dog with the new do.
Aunt Karyn said,
Wow it looks like our old dog Sparkey had haircut long time ago with a bow.
Looks a lot better and see his eyes.
i think he looks fierce!
I thought I clicked onto the wrong blog! I didn't recognize the background OR the dog!! : )
love koele's new do...his muzzle looks like lou now!
Post a Comment