That origami is too cool- where did the girls learn that?
the girls learned how to do origami last year when they learned about Japan. Steve is fluent in Japanese and lived there during high school....he taught the girls had to make this cool ball.
Aunt Karyn said, Wow it fun to make one of those. I used to make one but now I forgot it been long time not use to make one of those. It fun to make one with colorfuls.by Karyn
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That origami is too cool- where did the girls learn that?
the girls learned how to do origami last year when they learned about Japan. Steve is fluent in Japanese and lived there during high school....he taught the girls had to make this cool ball.
Aunt Karyn said,
Wow it fun to make one of those. I used to make one but now I forgot it been long time not use to make one of those.
It fun to make one with colorfuls.
by Karyn
Post a Comment