very festive, especially like the glamorous purple witch dress that emily is wearing. can't believe how long it is on her!
I love Emily's witch costume- and her hair with the silver streaks is awesome. Morgan looks like a natural hoola dancer... nice choice! Max looks adorable... that shirt works great-can't even tell it is small.
Aunt Karyn said, wow cute costume and I like Morgan dress up hawaiian girl. Very cute of witch. Very cute outfit of Max.Happy Halloween.BY Karyn
Post a Comment
3 comments:
very festive, especially like the glamorous purple witch dress that emily is wearing. can't believe how long it is on her!
I love Emily's witch costume- and her hair with the silver streaks is awesome. Morgan looks like a natural hoola dancer... nice choice! Max looks adorable... that shirt works great-can't even tell it is small.
Aunt Karyn said,
wow cute costume and I like Morgan dress up hawaiian girl. Very cute of witch. Very cute outfit of Max.
Happy Halloween.
BY Karyn
Post a Comment