Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Perfect Weekend













5 comments:

Jill said...

such great pictures, what a great weekend. what, no picture of the house?!

Uncle Steve said...

Great shots. Looks like a really fun time! Pete and Linda look great. I'm jealous of the beach bon fire (which I'm sure was Wayne's idea). :)

thelisifamily said...

Kristi-
what amazing pictures!!! Everyone looks so good and happy and relaxed. Beautiful scenery- love the sunset, that huge rock in the water and all the fun sand pictures. Was it your Dad's b-day? That cake looks awesome. Your dad looks really good... so does Lin Sue!

Pardy Fam said...

WOW~What a spectacular weekend you must have had...amazing sunset!! So much fun to spend family weekends together out there.

MCS said...

Great photos from both your blog and Jill's! I copied a few and sent them to my parents. Looks like you had a great weekend and great weather! Happy Birthday Uncle Pirrie!