you cubbie fans have to endure so much----hang in there!
Go Navy - Beat Air Force. Go Cubbies - 101 years and counting.......
Hang in there Wayne :)K- Love the new blog design and fancy music feature- very impressed!
at least he has his wolf/dog to comfort him during this tough times.
Karyn said, Wow Tim and I watch CUBS game somehow pretty sad baseball play off. I haven't watch Navy football but Illinois won beat Michigan football. Now White SOX won hopefully SOX will win.By Karyn
Aunt Karyn said, Those really nice picture of kids and I see the mouse pad at mom's house. Very interesting background Kristi.By Karyn
Great picture...he looks absolutely crushed!Love the music!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you cubbie fans have to endure so much----hang in there!
Go Navy - Beat Air Force.
Go Cubbies - 101 years and counting.......
Hang in there Wayne :)
K- Love the new blog design and fancy music feature- very impressed!
at least he has his wolf/dog to comfort him during this tough times.
Karyn said,
Wow Tim and I watch CUBS game somehow pretty sad baseball play off. I haven't watch Navy football but Illinois won beat Michigan football.
Now White SOX won hopefully SOX will win.
By Karyn
Aunt Karyn said,
Those really nice picture of kids and I see the mouse pad at mom's house.
Very interesting background Kristi.
By Karyn
Great picture...he looks absolutely crushed!
Love the music!
Post a Comment