Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tool Time

Wayne had a busy weekend of sawing off a half an inch off of 14 doors. After the new carpet was installed the doors wouldn't open or close. He was kind of like McGivier with a circular saw, back end of the pick up , a weight from his weight bench, 2 clampers, masking tape and an old bedspread.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,love the action shot. glad to see he's wearing safety eyewear.

Kola Family said...

Oh my gosh, what a job!

And Jill, always being the mother!

Uncle Steve said...

Yikes. I never seen it done quite like that on HGTV. Nice improv. Looking forward to seeing photos of the new carpet and Morgan's newly done room!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, Wayne. You probably missed my assistance tho, right?!

Wayne said...

Correction --- 16 Doors and closets and 17 cuts. After cutting and hanging Emily's door, I had to bring it downstairs and re-cut it (and wouldn't you know, it's still too long!). I started and ended with 10 fingers and four limbs so all in all, it was a success!

susan said...

Very impressed that Wayne was capable of doing that. We would have moved on in life with no doors to our rooms anymore :)

MCS said...

Looks like the two of you qualify for Design Star! Looks great!