Aunt Karyn said, Wow girls going to Kindergarden pretty soon. I'm sure both girls will enjoy meet new friends.Have fun girls. safe summerBy Aunt Karyn
my, how they've grown. :) yeah summer is here!!
Hey --- I haven't grown that much!
That really is amazing... baby faces to totally grown up. The years do fly by!
Fun to see how much they've changed! Time has flown! So cute in the kindergarten picture - big back packs!
The days are long and the years are short!!! Happy Summer to you all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aunt Karyn said,
Wow girls going to Kindergarden pretty soon. I'm sure both girls will enjoy meet new friends.
Have fun girls.
safe summer
By Aunt Karyn
my, how they've grown. :) yeah summer is here!!
Hey --- I haven't grown that much!
That really is amazing... baby faces to totally grown up. The years do fly by!
Fun to see how much they've changed! Time has flown! So cute in the kindergarten picture - big back packs!
The days are long and the years are short!!!
Happy Summer to you all!
Post a Comment