Morgan was part of an after school program to write a story, draw the illustrations and have the book published. Today the school presented all the kids their books in front of their parents. The school also purchased additional books and each kid will have a copy of their book in the school library with call numbers and all-- ready for check out!

6 comments:
That is so cool Morgan! Congratulations!! I'd love to read about the Julia the Pencil. How neat to have your own book in the school library.
I can't wait to read that very truly absolutely book Morgie!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, morgan, that is pretty cool. love the cover of the book, can't wait to read it. you should be very proud!
on a side note, can't wait to see what accomplishment Max will be celebrating tomorrow! :)
Morgan- a book & a calendar..WOW! I'm so proud of you. I got to read the 1st draft of your book, but can hardly wait to read the real thing. The calendar looks great. I'm such a lucky grandmother to have such talented grandchildren...you must all take after me :)!!
That's AWESOME Morgan! Congratulations! Look forward to reading your book. And great job on the drawing for the calendar too! Keep up all your good work.
Post a Comment