Looks great Morgan... love the polka dots, trophy shelf, ton of books, artwork above your dresser, light up flower and cool jewelry organizer!! I want your room instead.
Aunt karyn said, Wow nice blue room of polka dots and flowers etc. I used to have blue in my old bedroom at mom's house.Have fun safe summer and we miss you all love Zondlo
looks great, very clean and organized and cute!
REALLY cool room, Morgan. Good job on picking all the colors! I like your trophy shelf too!
Looks great! Love the dots!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks great Morgan... love the polka dots, trophy shelf, ton of books, artwork above your dresser, light up flower and cool jewelry organizer!! I want your room instead.
Aunt karyn said,
Wow nice blue room of polka dots and flowers etc. I used to have blue in my old bedroom at mom's house.
Have fun safe summer and we miss you all
love Zondlo
looks great, very clean and organized and cute!
REALLY cool room, Morgan. Good job on picking all the colors! I like your trophy shelf too!
Looks great! Love the dots!!!
Post a Comment