Saturday, June 7, 2008

Piano Recital


Emily had her piano recital today. She did her solo from memory and also played a beautiful duet with an eleven year old girl. We are so proud of her. She did a wonderful job and was so confident. All her hard work paid off. Video to come soon!


Mrs. Becker--piano teacher





The huge cheering section...thanks to all for supporting Emily!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Emily! You did a great job...and your hair is looking so darling! Glad we could come cheer you on.

Love the new template.

MCS said...

Congratulations Emily! Looks like you had a big crowd to perform in front of! I remember when your mom used to do the same, but I'm not sure if it was by memory!! : )

Uncle Steve said...

GREAT job Emily! Can't wait to see the video clip!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Karyn said,

I used to take paino lesson long time ago. I haven't play panio for while.

Your hair looks so cute and everyone happy to be with you.

from Aunt Karyn

susan said...

Way to go Emily- You must feel so proud!