Way to go Lin Sue and Pete!! Love the classroom pic of Max- I had to zoom in to recognize him with the face paint.
that's crazy face paint. love the cuddling pic!
Aunt Karyn Said, I can't see Max's face with paint. Way go Max!! I'm sure you enjoy your class room and lot friends there.enjoy your summerBy Aunt Karyn
Really nice pics of Pete and Linda and the grandkids! I didn't know which one was Max either in his class picture. Hmmm. . . last day of school but only 1 of the kids and the teachers are smiling? And is that a set of twins on the far right?
Max is the one in the front row with the yellow shirt and yes those girls are twins and his total buddies :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go Lin Sue and Pete!! Love the classroom pic of Max- I had to zoom in to recognize him with the face paint.
that's crazy face paint. love the cuddling pic!
Aunt Karyn Said,
I can't see Max's face with paint. Way go Max!! I'm sure you enjoy your class room and lot friends there.
enjoy your summer
By Aunt Karyn
Really nice pics of Pete and Linda and the grandkids! I didn't know which one was Max either in his class picture. Hmmm. . . last day of school but only 1 of the kids and the teachers are smiling? And is that a set of twins on the far right?
Max is the one in the front row with the yellow shirt and yes those girls are twins and his total buddies :-)
Post a Comment