poor koeles.
Awesome! I love the 'baaaack it uuup, Chuck!' Was this a gift from Wayne for Max?? Or a gift from Wayne for himself??
It was a gift from Pete to Max (and me). It's been in the shop for a long time due to a broken front axle casing. Superglue didn't fix it but yesterday, I tried the 'all purpose' tie-wrap solution. Now, it's as solid as rock!
That is like watching a miniature Wayne in action-very cute! looks like a cool toy.
why is your house so clean?? i am impressed!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
poor koeles.
Awesome! I love the 'baaaack it uuup, Chuck!' Was this a gift from Wayne for Max?? Or a gift from Wayne for himself??
It was a gift from Pete to Max (and me). It's been in the shop for a long time due to a broken front axle casing. Superglue didn't fix it but yesterday, I tried the 'all purpose' tie-wrap solution. Now, it's as solid as rock!
That is like watching a miniature Wayne in action-very cute! looks like a cool toy.
why is your house so clean?? i am impressed!
Post a Comment