Monday, May 19, 2008

Library Excursion

Morgan hasn't had anything to read lately so we headed to the library tonight. She checked out 23 books....hoping that keeps her busy for a little bit. Checking out these books is like a shopping spree at Toys R Us for her :-)

6 comments:

Uncle Steve said...

Wow Morgan! It would take me FOREVER to read that many books!

Anonymous said...

i can relate Morgan. Looks like fun to me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Morgan,

boy you read a lot differnt books. I'm sure you'll be tired reading books and you may fall asleep. Keep up reading many differnt books.

by Aunt Karyn

susan said...

You go girl! Looks like some good titles you chose.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, will you and I have fun in our reading corners!

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan I noticed the titles Flush and Ruby Holler I've read those and wanted to say READ THOSE FIRST they are GREAT books!!

Your Fav cuz,

LAUREN