WOW- I'm impressed with the dinner getup- we had tuna sandwiches- next year I'll get my act together :) Love the pretty origami boxes and cranes! Why does your yard (grass) look amazing? Our grass is like something you would see in a junkyard- half dirt, half dead and mole holes and dirt piles from the moles everywhere- very inappropriate.
3 comments:
yum, i want your dinner. and love the combo of mexican/japanese festivities.
WOW- I'm impressed with the dinner getup- we had tuna sandwiches- next year I'll get my act together :) Love the pretty origami boxes and cranes! Why does your yard (grass) look amazing? Our grass is like something you would see in a junkyard- half dirt, half dead and mole holes and dirt piles from the moles everywhere- very inappropriate.
When you live in a rain forest and it rains 10 months out of the year....you go crazy... but you do get green grass!
Post a Comment