Can Max really play? That is really cute to see such a little squirt playing chess! By the way, did you tell Wayne what I said yet? You better. So, that's the infamous DS- I've been curious after all the DS traumas :)
He can totally play. Wayne taught him and said he is actually pretty good. I don't know how and I have no desire.I did fill in Wayne :-)
Other than the Queen who can go any direction and any number of spaces, his favorite piece is the knight. As Max says...."diagonal then straight!!"Check! Check! Checkmate!!Wayne
Oh yeah, I also told him: "Alex can ride a bike....but I bet he can't play chess!"
I guess I'll be getting the chess board out tomorrow!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can Max really play? That is really cute to see such a little squirt playing chess! By the way, did you tell Wayne what I said yet? You better.
So, that's the infamous DS- I've been curious after all the DS traumas :)
He can totally play. Wayne taught him and said he is actually pretty good. I don't know how and I have no desire.
I did fill in Wayne :-)
Other than the Queen who can go any direction and any number of spaces, his favorite piece is the knight. As Max says...."diagonal then straight!!"
Check! Check! Checkmate!!
Wayne
Oh yeah, I also told him: "Alex can ride a bike....but I bet he can't play chess!"
I guess I'll be getting the chess board out tomorrow!
Post a Comment