Good luck in your game, Emily!Nice form, Max- looks like you are ready for t-ball. I like your bucket technique Wayne.
what did Wayne have to say about Paul playing baseball in jeans?! Good luck Morgan, I know you'll do great.
Good luck Emily! Max looks great too! Hmm.. not sure about that bucket, Wayne!
Good point, Jill and Steve :)
5 gallon buckets are standard issue for girls softball! Those without buckets have sore knees for the next week. I least I don't wear jeans during real games!
Excuses,excuses
oops sorry, Emily, I thought it was Morgan pitching. I heard you did a great job!! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good luck in your game, Emily!
Nice form, Max- looks like you are ready for t-ball. I like your bucket technique Wayne.
what did Wayne have to say about Paul playing baseball in jeans?!
Good luck Morgan, I know you'll do great.
Good luck Emily! Max looks great too! Hmm.. not sure about that bucket, Wayne!
Good point, Jill and Steve :)
5 gallon buckets are standard issue for girls softball! Those without buckets have sore knees for the next week.
I least I don't wear jeans during real games!
Excuses,excuses
oops sorry, Emily, I thought it was Morgan pitching. I heard you did a great job!! :)
Post a Comment