Steve...you are right I totally screwed up on the title and I thought I was being so clever :-) It was a sock in Max's hand. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a sock...no one knew how it got there.
Anne...if you go on to Google you can go to language tools and it will translate for you...very cool For the record though I didn't know about this until Jill replied...mine was from years of Spanish class :-)
8 comments:
Usted está bienvenido. fue divertido para nosotros también.
Por lo menos yo no utilizar Google traductor para hacer mi puesto!
Ustedes dos son muy divertidos con su fluido español!! I wish we could have joined you all tonight for the festivities- looks like a fun group!
yo no hablo espanol...
What is Max holding??? It looks like a dirty sock?!
Shouldn't the title of this posting read 'tres de mayo'? 'Cinco de tres' means five of three, no? :)
what is the deal with all the spanish---in particular, susan. do you really speak spanish that well?
Steve...you are right I totally screwed up on the title and I thought I was being so clever :-)
It was a sock in Max's hand. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a sock...no one knew how it got there.
Anne...if you go on to Google you can go to language tools and it will translate for you...very cool
For the record though I didn't know about this until Jill replied...mine was from years of Spanish class :-)
classic, cinco de tres?! doesn't get any better than that!
Post a Comment