Thursday, February 26, 2009

Late this afternoon I told Max he needed to go to the bathroom and he was fighting me on it. He was laying in the hallway refusing to go....next thing I know Emily tells me he is sound asleep.




Tonight was the Science Fair at school. Both girls did a great job and came home with ribbons.





Emily and Miss Duvall

5 comments:

Jill said...

Max looks adorable with his bubba on his face! Poor thing is exhausted. And I love Emily's teacher, so young and cute. Great job on the science experiments...Pey would be loving the soda one!

Anonymous said...

Aww that cute Max fall asleep on floor.

very nice of your sciene project Emily!

by Karyn

susan said...

Totally adorable of Max - he looks like a little baby :) Great science fair projects for E & M!! I zoomed in and read their boards- really cool!!

MCS said...

It's a reminder of how little they are! The close up of Max is so darling.

Thumbs up on the science fair to the not-so-young ones!

Uncle Steve said...

Great job Emily & Morgan! Keep up all your good work!