thanks for having us--fun afternoon and yummy food wayne!
I tried to get a shot like this but it never worked out. You all look great! - I think the new Monster's movie looks good but don't know if my kids will wear the glasses through the whole movie.
Cool! I really wanted the Cardinals to win but it was an exciting Super bowl one of the best in years!
Very cute pic- i was way out of the loop on this one!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
thanks for having us--fun afternoon and yummy food wayne!
I tried to get a shot like this but it never worked out. You all look great! - I think the new Monster's movie looks good but don't know if my kids will wear the glasses through the whole movie.
Cool! I really wanted the Cardinals to win but it was an exciting Super bowl one of the best in years!
Very cute pic- i was way out of the loop on this one!!
Post a Comment