Sunday, February 15, 2009

Butterflies & Coupons

While the boys were off doing their thing E,M & I headed to Michael's to look around. We found these vinyl sticker things for the walls. The butterflies are normally $39.99 for 2. They were on clearance for $4.99 and I got to use my 50% off coupon so they were $2.50! The girls think they are cute and I love what a deal they were.


7 comments:

Anne said...

those are awesome! they totally look like paint.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Very nice pictures of butterflies and others on wall.

by karyn

susan said...

Very fun and inexpensive remodeling!

2kamuela47 said...

Love butterflies and they look really neat on the wall!

Uncle Steve said...

Looks great & what a cha-ching bargain! How big are those things? Morgan seems soo small comparatively.

Anonymous said...

Nice stickers! Great bargain!

Deb Cox said...

they look great and what a deal!