Friday, February 20, 2009

Blog Book

Well I got in the mail today my "Blog Book" that I have been working on. I have been wanting a hard copy of my blog for years to come and didn't know how I was going to do it. I found a website Blurb which will actually download all the pictures from your blog and all the wording also. It is not a perfect situation. It doesn't format it correctly so there is A LOT of manual work. I did just a book with all the pictures from my 2007 blog and then decided to put the effort into putting the words in for my 2008 book. It's not perfect but I am excited for us to have a record of our year. I never print out pictures anymore so this is sort of our family year book.





6 comments:

susan said...

Oh my gosh, that is the coolest thing!! I wondered about that but didn't know it existed... dying to hear the details!

Jill said...

Oh, that looks awesome. can't wait to see it in person!

Pardy Fam said...

Wow...THAT is too cool for words!!! We never print any photos anymore either...what a fantastic idea. AND...perhaps a good gift idea for grandparent's!

Laurabee said...

way way cool!!

MCS said...

Love the idea of a family yearbook!

Julie said...

That is the neatest idea ! I've done albums like that before, but not with text and everything, which makes for so many great memories..(I'm still working up the courage to do some sort of scrap-book type thing..)