Sunday, February 15, 2009

Boys doing Boy Things

Wayne took Max to the "Monster Truck" show today. They both had on their cami pants and ear plugs. Not sure who had more fun.
It was also super exciting for Max's to see these trucks. He has the Monster Truck game on his DS so he knew who all the famous trucks were. The truck with the tongue is "Monster Mutt"





8 comments:

susan said...

Wow, that looks intense- Alex would have been in heaven... definitely a boy thing :)

Kristi said...

such a boy thing....I wouldn't be got dead there.

Jill said...

wow, i can't even imagine the noise, the dust and the PEOPLE that were there. glad they had fun. great photos...love the dog truck.

Anne said...

i am showing sy these pictures right now and he is dying. i am going to find a show to take him to if it kills me.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

wow pretty loud there. Good thing that he wear to cover ears. I know it loud there.

By Karyn

2kamuela47 said...

Those monster trucks look so cool!

Uncle Steve said...

How fun for Max (and for Wayne too, I'm sure)!! Can't imagine either how loud it must have been and the crowd that was there. Actually wait... I think I can imagine the type of people that were there. :)

MCS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.