this is so perfect for you guys...i can't stand it!
That haircut is perfect for you :) Very funny!! Your expression is exactly Kate- very good acting. Wayne just needs an Ed Hardy t-shirt and earrings-
You didn't!! That's tooooo funny! : )
Paul just saw your blog and was quite impressed- said to give you mega props!!
so glad that Paul is impressed!When I saw the wig, I knew I had to get it.
For a minute, I thought you had a new hairstyle!! Fun!!
LOL!!!! too funny!!! hope all of u enjoyed halloween!
Nice hair style . Krist don't want more shorter but lucky got wig.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
this is so perfect for you guys...i can't stand it!
That haircut is perfect for you :) Very funny!! Your expression is exactly Kate- very good acting. Wayne just needs an Ed Hardy t-shirt and earrings-
You didn't!! That's tooooo funny! : )
Paul just saw your blog and was quite impressed- said to give you mega props!!
so glad that Paul is impressed!
When I saw the wig, I knew I had to get it.
For a minute, I thought you had a new hairstyle!! Fun!!
LOL!!!! too funny!!! hope all of u enjoyed halloween!
Nice hair style . Krist don't want more shorter but lucky got wig.
Post a Comment