Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Arizona Visitor

My buddy, Jennifer came out to spend a few days with us. She and I have been friends since freshman year of college.



The kids have been in heaven having someone new to tell all their stories to and play games with.




Pizza at the Flying Pie in Lake Oswego



We took a spontaneous trip to Cannon Beach. It was cold, windy and very chilly but still had a great time.





While Jen and I were at the coast, Wayne took the kids to a blazer game. They had amazing seats 10 rows behind the hoop and loved every minute of it. Of course if I would have been in town they never would have painted their faces....the perks of having a fun Dad!

4 comments:

Anne said...

look like you guys have been having fun...the beach is beautiful and the kids look so cute with painted faces.

Julie said...

Ok sorry, you can disregard my question on Facebook ! The coast looks beautiful, no matter what the weather.. :)

susan said...

How fun to have Jennifer there- awesome that you guys went to Cannon beach! Totally awesome that the kids were painted for the game- wish Wayne was my Dad :)
Your hair looks great! Look forward to catching up.

Jill said...

Great to see pics of your busy weekend. Glad I got to see Jennifer in person today. Thanks for driving over!