Is this an annual trip you guys take? Where do you guys stay? I think you guys have been to Maui more than I have. Great pics!!
Wow, Finally see Uncle Jamie and kids. Everyone having fun at beach I'm sure Emily , Morgan and Max had great time in Maui
great photos of your last day. i want to see a 8am Marcia Drive photo. :)
Hi Kris! Welcome home! Your family had a wonderful vacation... undoubtedly!! The kids are growing up so fast ~ how fun for wonderful memory building awesome vacations. Thanks for sharing. Aloha! ~Bev
Awesome tats and i love all your final pictures. Must have been very hard to leave all of that behind. Love the picture of all the kids with Max doing the hula- so cute...hope your re-entry to reality is going ok.
Okay, I want to take a bite of that baby's leg. Adorable kids, all of them.(and hello? that scenery is amazing)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is this an annual trip you guys take? Where do you guys stay? I think you guys have been to Maui more than I have. Great pics!!
Wow, Finally see Uncle Jamie and kids. Everyone having fun at beach
I'm sure Emily , Morgan and Max had great time in Maui
great photos of your last day. i want to see a 8am Marcia Drive photo. :)
Hi Kris! Welcome home! Your family had a wonderful vacation... undoubtedly!!
The kids are growing up so fast ~ how fun for wonderful memory building awesome vacations. Thanks for sharing.
Aloha! ~Bev
Awesome tats and i love all your final pictures. Must have been very hard to leave all of that behind. Love the picture of all the kids with Max doing the hula- so cute...hope your re-entry to reality is going ok.
Okay, I want to take a bite of that baby's leg. Adorable kids, all of them.
(and hello? that scenery is amazing)
Post a Comment