Cannot believe how adorable everyone looks. Can't wait to hear about the big first day. Emily and Morgan are killing me. I love their hair, shoes (!!), outfits, awesome bags and jewelry. Max's outfit is too cute, especially with the matching shoes (Alex is so proud to be sporting the same ones).
Great shots! Nice new school duds! Jealous- I don't think we ever looked that good on our first days of school! Cool that you always take pics on their first days.
6 comments:
great photos. happy first day of school! i bet emily got up early to work on that hair, it looks perfect!
HI,
back to school already. Wow Max will enjoy kindergarden and see new friends.
I'm sure girls enjoy being 5th graders with kids. Emily looks so nice and taller even Morgan too. I see nice bright colors shoes.
have fun MAX in kindergarden
Cool bags & shoes! I'm jealous!! Say hi to Mrs. Williams for me Max. Have a good year, everyone.
Cannot believe how adorable everyone looks. Can't wait to hear about the big first day. Emily and Morgan are killing me. I love their hair, shoes (!!), outfits, awesome bags and jewelry. Max's outfit is too cute, especially with the matching shoes (Alex is so proud to be sporting the same ones).
Great shots! Nice new school duds! Jealous- I don't think we ever looked that good on our first days of school! Cool that you always take pics on their first days.
How did they all do?
Max, Emily and Morgan all looked fantastic!! Gonna be a great year!
Post a Comment