welcome home. i love that you posted this before you went to bed. screwed up on the time change, anyone? call me when you wake up.
beautiful--can't wait for more details.
Very nice- looking forward to seeing more pictures!
Ahhh... the Aloha Mixed Plate in Lahaina! Da' bes' local food and amazing sunsets! Beautiful shot. Looking forward to seeing more photos! Welcome home!
Hi Everyone, Wow sounds fun and kids had great time in swimming and beach. We miss and we wish to go there. I love that outfit of Emily & Morgan dress. I'm happy that you all back home pretty soon back to school next month after Labor Day.Have great labor day weekend.miss you all and love you alllove Zondlo Family
Post a Comment
5 comments:
welcome home. i love that you posted this before you went to bed. screwed up on the time change, anyone? call me when you wake up.
beautiful--can't wait for more details.
Very nice- looking forward to seeing more pictures!
Ahhh... the Aloha Mixed Plate in Lahaina! Da' bes' local food and amazing sunsets! Beautiful shot. Looking forward to seeing more photos! Welcome home!
Hi Everyone,
Wow sounds fun and kids had great time in swimming and beach. We miss and we wish to go there.
I love that outfit of Emily & Morgan dress.
I'm happy that you all back home pretty soon back to school next month after Labor Day.
Have great labor day weekend.
miss you all and love you all
love Zondlo Family
Post a Comment