Happy Belated Anniversary!!! Cannot believe it has been 13 years- still remember us going for a walk the morning of the wedding- seems like yesterday.
Hi Wayne & Kristi, Boy you and Kristi had long time married for 13 years!! Sounds fun to fly kite in sky. I'm sure kids had great time in Billing with grandma and grandpa at cabin.by Karyn
Nice pics! Fun one of your Dad and Max! Happy belated anniversary - great shot of you two. Kristi, its good to see a picture of you! There's so few of you on your blog!
13 years?? We missed your anniversary? SORRY!! Happy anniversary!! I remember being in Montana for your wedding 13yrs ago!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Belated Anniversary!!! Cannot believe it has been 13 years- still remember us going for a walk the morning of the wedding- seems like yesterday.
Hi Wayne & Kristi,
Boy you and Kristi had long time married for 13 years!!
Sounds fun to fly kite in sky. I'm sure kids had great time in Billing with grandma and grandpa at cabin.
by Karyn
Nice pics! Fun one of your Dad and Max! Happy belated anniversary - great shot of you two. Kristi, its good to see a picture of you! There's so few of you on your blog!
13 years?? We missed your anniversary? SORRY!! Happy anniversary!! I remember being in Montana for your wedding 13yrs ago!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment