Wow, that gecko is something else- still can't believe how awesome the sand and water are there!!! Everyone looks so relaxed and at home there- hope you guys are settling back into reality- must be a hard transition:)
EWE!! that gecko is so gross! If you need gecko footage I have tons!! haha. It's so neat seeing the family grow and do so much activities together!! We haven't seen you guys in AGES!!
4 comments:
Wow, that gecko is something else-
still can't believe how awesome the sand and water are there!!! Everyone looks so relaxed and at home there- hope you guys are settling back into reality- must be a hard transition:)
karyn said,
wow sounds fun and relax place at beach. Wow nice picture of gecko. Lucky you took picture quick before gecko run away.
EWE!! that gecko is so gross! If you need gecko footage I have tons!! haha. It's so neat seeing the family grow and do so much activities together!! We haven't seen you guys in AGES!!
Fun pictures! I'm so jealous!
How many bags of Maui potato chips did you guys go through?? And guava juice??
Post a Comment