Max gets a new set of spelling words each week and part of his homework is to write a sentence using each word. It is one of my highlights of the week to see what he wrote. It cracks me up where his brain goes. The bold words are his spelling words.
One of the pieces in chess is called a knight, it is shaped like a pony/horse.
I will reply to every e-mail I get.
There's just a slight difference between a iPad2 and a iPad2 at 20% off at target.com.
Most people are not frightened by babies.
The mighty fangs of a poisonous snake will kill you.
If you actually spied on someone you'll get arrested.
If you are trying to build a windmill, don't forget to tighten the h-11 screw.
My baby sister cries 3 hours a day at the max.
It would be a delight to eat chips to me.
A flashlight can defect your eyesight if it's right in your eye
4 comments:
he is unbelievable. you should save these.
Kristi, you're right- these are great!!
That's awesome!!!!!!!!!
I am absolutely dying over these... laughing out loud dying!!! soooo funny and cute. I wish we did that in our classes- it's like reading a personal diary:)
Post a Comment