Friday, November 18, 2011

Max's Weekly Spelling Words

The definition of smart is "something with lots of knowledge."

The darkness of a dungeon scares me!

A handlebar can be seen on a bicycle or motorcycle.

Every time I go to Hawaii we go to a store called the ABC store and there's a variety of postcards.

My Mama does not like me when my alarm is under 6:30am.

My Dad's jokes are not hilarious ever.

If your by a wild bull don't make a sound or they will charge at you.

I never call my mom's husband father, I call him Dad.

Basketball has not started.

The only way for mail to be airmail is for the mail to go on a plane.

3 comments:

Jill said...

My favorites:
My Mama does not like me when my alarm is under 6:30am.

My Dad's jokes are not hilarious ever.

thelisifamily said...

Awesome... again!! Thanks for posting them, and keep it up... can't wait for the next list;)

MCS said...

I'm impressed because my girls try to come up with the shortest sentences possible! I like the creativity!