oh my gosh, I LOVE IT. So amazing. She has really changed, can't believe how small she was in the beginning...and how tired Wayne looked in the hospital!
Wow, that baby girl has had a lot of holders in her little life so far:) so adorable to see her with everyone who loves her. Great video- nice job:)
I want to hold her!!
Wonderful! Can't wait to hold her again soon!
So cute! Great slide-show idea, and great music..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my gosh, I LOVE IT. So amazing. She has really changed, can't believe how small she was in the beginning...and how tired Wayne looked in the hospital!
Wow, that baby girl has had a lot of holders in her little life so far:) so adorable to see her with everyone who loves her. Great video- nice job:)
I want to hold her!!
Wonderful! Can't wait to hold her again soon!
So cute! Great slide-show idea, and great music..
Post a Comment