yep...I am hoping for lots of good pictures now that he has his fancy camera. the other team was twice their size...we didn't believe that they were really 7th graders.
I posted a comment yesterday but guess it didn't stick :( LOVE the action shots of Emily and Morgan- very intense... and their pink team shirts are really cute!
5 comments:
is this wayne's new camera? awesome pics. the other team looks huge, but emily and morgan look like professionals. :)
yep...I am hoping for lots of good pictures now that he has his fancy camera.
the other team was twice their size...we didn't believe that they were really 7th graders.
more like 8th graders
I posted a comment yesterday but guess it didn't stick :( LOVE the action shots of Emily and Morgan- very intense... and their pink team shirts are really cute!
I want to know what sport you guys DON'T do! Very impressive. Your calendars must be full at all times. Keep it up!
Post a Comment