yea! peer pressure worked. she looks like emily in this photo. good job. talk to you tomorrow.
Most adorable, beautiful, perfect baby!!!!!
I can't control myself... I've looked at this picture of Leilani so many times!!!!!
Absolutely adorable Acobas! Congratulations!
Every picture, she looks even more cute.
i love this baby! she is so gorgeous. and i love the pic of the kids hanging out with you doing their homework. so perfect. congrats to all of you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yea! peer pressure worked. she looks like emily in this photo. good job. talk to you tomorrow.
Most adorable, beautiful, perfect baby!!!!!
I can't control myself... I've looked at this picture of Leilani so many times!!!!!
Absolutely adorable Acobas! Congratulations!
Every picture, she looks even more cute.
i love this baby! she is so gorgeous. and i love the pic of the kids hanging out with you doing their homework. so perfect. congrats to all of you.
Post a Comment