Tuesday, June 7, 2011

God Can Dream A Bigger Dream For You, Than You Can Dream For Yourself

 It has been a busy few days, but our whole family could not be happier.  Leilani is a definite gift from God.  I just stare at her and think how lucky we are to have her part of our family.  Here are a few pictures from our 4 days in the hospital.


My first time seeing Leilani


Morgan, Emily & Max first time seeing their sister

Aunt Jill & Pey come to the hospital to see Leilani

my little peanut

the kids came to the hospital after school to eat dinner with me and do their homework

Max  & Leilani's hands

the whole crew

tired  Dad

We did it....heading home!

5 comments:

thelisifamily said...

Oh, I love these pictures!! I cannot believe how tiny she looks, especially in Morgan's arms and in her car seat. So fun to see all the kids with her...she has so many people around to love her... what a lucky, lucky baby.

Jill said...

awesome update, love seeing the pics. good job!

G'ma Tina said...

I can say a family of six is a blessing!

Anonymous said...

God is so GOOD! She is a beautiful blessing to add to your amazing family (extended too)!

Kris you look AMAZING! I am so happy for all of you! ~Bev K. AZ


The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

MCS said...

Love all the pictures! I haven't check in in a while, so great to see!!