Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Countdown

The girls have 5 more days of elementary school and then they are off to middle school. It is hard for me to put my brain around it all....time seems to be flying by. I made this video mostly for myself but wanted to share it.

6 comments:

susan said...

That was amazing to watch!! Can't believe those earlier pics with missing front teeth-so cute. Watched with Mason and Alex and they LOVED it too :)

Mom said...

I can't get this one! :)

Jill said...

so cute. love the first day of school outfits and the tans every year. will have to make one for maddie.

Uncle Steve said...

That's GREAT!

MCS said...

I love that you said that you mostly made it for yourself. Glad you shared. Can't believe they're graduating from 5th grade! I went to our school's graduation the other night and it was so emotional. Don't know what I'll do when Helen finishes 5th! -- The thought of figuring out middle school boggles my mind.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to your girls growing up and moving on to Jr. High! The pictures are amazing! I love the gentle changes in hair styles, fashion, etc., but they are still such precious girls (oops! I meant to say) young ladies with loving sweet smiles!! ;o)

Hang on to every moment! It goes in lightning speed!
Love you Kris! ~bev k. (phx)