Today we were in charge of treats for after Max's game. Since it was the first beautiful sunny day in a long time I thought it would be fun to bring Popsicles. We ran by Albertson's on the way to the game. Wayne said he would run in and get them...I said make sure you get enough for 12 kids. He comes back, we put them in the cooler and head to the game. After the game we open up the cooler, hand out the Popsicles.....I help Max open his and I am HORRIFIED .... Wayne bought mini pops that you would give a toddler in a high chair. I think the kids felt like they got jipped.....we did get a few laughs out of it.
Below is a picture of the treat BEFORE any licks :-)
3 comments:
kristi! that is way worse than what you were describing. that is beyond tiny. those poor kids were so excited to have a treat. classic.
never knew they made such tiny popsicles! Wow!
Little popsicle shots! And I say the kids should be glad to get 'em.. ;)
Post a Comment