that dark green ribbon is my favorite. i need to glue a pin on the ones you gave me so i can wear out on the town.
Those are ridiculously adorable!! I hope a magnetic flower finds it's way to Lisi house one day (hint, hint :) )
Putting the idea on my Xmas Bazaar list.
Kristi, you on a "low-inspiration" day is better than me when I'm at my creative best!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that dark green ribbon is my favorite. i need to glue a pin on the ones you gave me so i can wear out on the town.
Those are ridiculously adorable!! I hope a magnetic flower finds it's way to Lisi house one day (hint, hint :) )
Putting the idea on my Xmas Bazaar list.
Kristi, you on a "low-inspiration" day is better than me when I'm at my creative best!
Post a Comment