Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy 42nd Wayne



His number one birthday request was for a dolly...he is so excited to haul things around. First on the list was all 3 kids.




As always we had coconut cream pie instead of birthday cake-Acoba tradition.



Due to school activities tonight, he chose 5 Guys Burgers and Fries for dinner. The steak dinner on the grill will be tomorrow.

4 comments:

jill said...

that was a smart decision to go out tonight. looks like he had a fun day! love emily's card and morgan on the dolly.

Julie said...

I love the artwork on that b-day card! And I didn't realize Wayne & I are one year + 2 days apart..

thelisifamily said...

Happy Belated b-day Wayne. Glad you got your dolly and love the b-day card- that was a dead ringer for your hair :) very cute! Is that burger joint similar to In and Out?

MCS said...

Happy Birthday Wayne!