Spring Lima Bean! : ) Amazing --- I'm impressed with all your craft skills and projects. How many sticks of glue did you use??
Thanks Meg....I didn't count but I did go through a bunch of glue sticks :-)
This is really fun! I never would have thought of painting the beans. Thanks for sharing!
SOOOOOOO SUPER CREATIVE!!!!! Im gonna do this this weekend with my kiddos! What a great project for Mothers day weekend! ;)Thanks for sharing!
So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Spring Lima Bean! : ) Amazing --- I'm impressed with all your craft skills and projects. How many sticks of glue did you use??
Thanks Meg....I didn't count but I did go through a bunch of glue sticks :-)
This is really fun! I never would have thought of painting the beans. Thanks for sharing!
SOOOOOOO SUPER CREATIVE!!!!! Im gonna do this this weekend with my kiddos! What a great project for Mothers day weekend! ;)Thanks for sharing!
So cute!
Post a Comment