wow, that fence is a project. love max negotiating at the end...dad, you did a lot of bad pitches, so I can do more? :) your yard is awesome. every time we are playing catch, a ball is going in the street.
Can't believe that Wayne knows how to install a fence w/ cement and all- are men born with these skills? Very impressive! Love the baseball video- totally awesome hits Max!!
not sure he TOTALLY knows what he is doing....sort of learning as he goes. Part of the fence fell down during a wind storm so he has to replace 3 sections....I think it is going to take awhile. Hopefully the cement hardened over night.
5 comments:
wow, that fence is a project. love max negotiating at the end...dad, you did a lot of bad pitches, so I can do more? :) your yard is awesome. every time we are playing catch, a ball is going in the street.
We had a gorgeous weekend too. Alas, we did not get around to repairing our fence..! :(
I'm in love with your backyard too!!!
Can't believe that Wayne knows how to install a fence w/ cement and all- are men born with these skills? Very impressive! Love the baseball video- totally awesome hits Max!!
not sure he TOTALLY knows what he is doing....sort of learning as he goes. Part of the fence fell down during a wind storm so he has to replace 3 sections....I think it is going to take awhile. Hopefully the cement hardened over night.
Post a Comment