Let the payments begin
oh morgan you look all grown up. love all the colors you chose. soft foods for 3 days and lots of wax!! :)
Great for the medical deductions!! Not sure how we kept up with the payments for your brother and two sisters, Wayne!
Looks great Morgan!! I zoomed in and the colors are awesome.
Wow!!! You look really cool with the rainbow colors. I can't wait to see them for real.
Cool colorful braces Morgan! Hope the next few days aren't too uncomfortable for you.:)
Wow Morgan, looks great colorful rainbow. I used to had braces before but don't bite with apple or corn cob.looks great big smile.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Let the payments begin
oh morgan you look all grown up. love all the colors you chose. soft foods for 3 days and lots of wax!! :)
Great for the medical deductions!! Not sure how we kept up with the payments for your brother and two sisters, Wayne!
Looks great Morgan!! I zoomed in and the colors are awesome.
Wow!!! You look really cool with the rainbow colors. I can't wait to see them for real.
Cool colorful braces Morgan! Hope the next few days aren't too uncomfortable for you.:)
Wow Morgan, looks great colorful rainbow. I used to had braces before but don't bite with apple or corn cob.
looks great big smile.
Post a Comment