We had a couple families over today for the SuperBowl. The kids had fun eating snacks, playing basketball, and dancing on the Wii while the parents visited and watched the game.
Looks like a great party! Sorry we missed all the fun. Love the black paint on the faces and the football centerpiece. your craftiness is wearing off on wayne!
I'm impressed with your party!! ...and embarrassed to admit then when a friend at Paris' school mentioned the Superbowl, I had NO idea it was coming up in two days- very sad.
3 comments:
Looks like a great party! Sorry we missed all the fun. Love the black paint on the faces and the football centerpiece. your craftiness is wearing off on wayne!
I really need to get that Wii dance game, it looks like too much fun !
I'm impressed with your party!! ...and embarrassed to admit then when a friend at Paris' school mentioned the Superbowl, I had NO idea it was coming up in two days- very sad.
Post a Comment