I have been wanting a lazysusan to hold my glues and paints for my craft closet but I didn't want to spend very much $. I found this scroungy one at Goodwill today for $3.99. A good wipe with a rag and a couple coats of porcelain colored spray paint and there you go.
Before:

After:

I don't have a use for this yet, but I couldn't resist. $2.99 for a very ugly, silver, painted, banged up, wooden frame. I knew that a coat of glossy black spray paint would spruce it up.
Before:

After:
6 comments:
love to picture you spinning your lazy susan to reach the modge podge. paint job looks great. i have several things that could use a coat of spray paint at this house.
well done...that frame is huge. i love it.
You rock! Wish you lived closer by, we could go thrifting together :)
Welcome to thrift shop shopping, and do your own stuff like I've been doing for how long??
Both of those are great- can't believe how resourceful you are lately- impressive!!
I gave my dad 8 used frames for Christmas this year! He loves refinishing them and using them for his paintings! -- Nice job.
Post a Comment