Wow everyone back to school and John had his B-day hat from school they celebrate his b-day yesterday cuz his b-day was Jan 2nd 09. John's Teacher had her b-day too.
Hi Kris, It's so fun to get back in touch with you and Jill! Thanks for telling me I still look the same, I needed that. How cool that your hubby is Filipino too! I'm glad you and Jill are best friends now because the way my boys fight I sometimes wonder . . . . Sending you a hug! Darcy
6 comments:
You are in trouble for looking to skinny and cute in this photo- very cute hair! congrats on school today :)
very cute picture. ditto on the yippee!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhh....crazy, over scheduled routine and homework---welcome back :o)
Hi,
Wow everyone back to school and John had his B-day hat from school they celebrate his b-day yesterday cuz his b-day was Jan 2nd 09. John's Teacher had her b-day too.
Have fun
Karyn
Hi Kris,
It's so fun to get back in touch with you and Jill! Thanks for telling me I still look the same, I needed that. How cool that your hubby is Filipino too!
I'm glad you and Jill are best friends now because the way my boys fight I sometimes wonder . . . .
Sending you a hug! Darcy
You look great Kris! Being back to school is sooo nice!
Post a Comment