Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Projects



After ripping it out a few times and making a few adjustments, I knitted a hat this weekend




Wayne, Emily and Morgan have been busy making covered wagons from scratch. The girls are studying the Oregon trail at school. Stay tuned for the final masterpiece.

7 comments:

2kamuela47 said...

That hat looks cool! I'm interested in seeing how their wagons come out. Take care!

Jill said...

I'm impressed, I cannot believe you finished the hat already. Love the modeling by Morgan. It looks really good. And the covered/chuck wagon is looking ready to roll.

MCS said...

I'm listening to the audiobook "Friday Night Knitting Club" on my ipod right now and you could be in their club! : ) Love all the crafty projects.

Kola Family said...

Cute hat! It looks warm and cozy!

susan said...

Wow, you two have been very crafty lately!! The hat is adorable ( for some reason Morgan looks just like Steve to me in that picture), and please tell Wayne to make an extra wagon because Paris and Alex saw it and would like one also :)

Uncle Steve said...

Cute hat Kristi! Would have perfect when you had all that snow! And cool cart. Kind of reminds me of pine wood derby days!

Anonymous said...

Nice working on their project and that great dad(Wayne) helping with Emily.

By Karyn