very cute! how long did that take?
very nice...i need to get back on that bandwagon
HI Kristi, Sounds good color with black. Mom still knitting another one too. Are you enjoying knittingBY Karyn
Very nice Kristi. I did two in stockinette stitch long enough loop and pull the ends through.
..she knits, she cooks, she crafts...AND her hair looks great..you are quite the Renaissance woman, Kristi ! ;)
I so wish I could knit! I'm stunned that you all know and I don't. - - I tried taking a class while pregnant with Ava, but my brain couldn't function.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very cute! how long did that take?
very nice...i need to get back on that bandwagon
HI Kristi,
Sounds good color with black. Mom still knitting another one too. Are you enjoying knitting
BY Karyn
Very nice Kristi. I did two in stockinette stitch long enough loop and pull the ends through.
..she knits, she cooks, she crafts...AND her hair looks great..you are quite the Renaissance woman, Kristi ! ;)
I so wish I could knit! I'm stunned that you all know and I don't. - - I tried taking a class while pregnant with Ava, but my brain couldn't function.
Post a Comment