Went to mass this morning and spent time at the chapel remembering Tony.
We miss him too, even tho we saw him so seldom.
Thanks for posting that picture Kristi! That's a great one of him and the kids! Hard to believe it has been 3 years. So many good memories!
Karyn, We miss him and never forget about him. John said today Grandpa memory and he still in heaven. I believe that John miss him very much. Good memory of dad
Very sweet picture! I can see so much of Wayne in that picture of Tony. Thinking of all of you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Went to mass this morning and spent time at the chapel remembering Tony.
We miss him too, even tho we saw him so seldom.
Thanks for posting that picture Kristi! That's a great one of him and the kids! Hard to believe it has been 3 years. So many good memories!
Karyn,
We miss him and never forget about him. John said today Grandpa memory and he still in heaven. I believe that John miss him very much. Good memory of dad
Very sweet picture! I can see so much of Wayne in that picture of Tony. Thinking of all of you.
Post a Comment