Thanks Kristi, I'm looking forward to getting back in touch ! Feel free to share any "blogging" tips, as I explore how this all works..:) PS: your video is hilarious.
That is hilarious! Max it too funny!
that is hysterical. the hulk can do a mean hula!
wayne trying not to laugh in the background is my favorite part.
Paul, Paris, Alex and I just finished watching that 3 times. WOW- good comedy!
Aunt Karyn said, Very cute dancing hulk hawaiian boy. Very nice to dance hula dance.By Karyn
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks Kristi, I'm looking forward to getting back in touch ! Feel free to share any "blogging" tips, as I explore how this all works..:)
PS: your video is hilarious.
That is hilarious! Max it too funny!
that is hysterical. the hulk can do a mean hula!
wayne trying not to laugh in the background is my favorite part.
Paul, Paris, Alex and I just finished watching that 3 times. WOW- good comedy!
Aunt Karyn said,
Very cute dancing hulk hawaiian boy. Very nice to dance hula dance.
By Karyn
Post a Comment