I just had a wonderful early 40th birthday celebration with
Jill and
Susan. We had the perfect tranquil setting thanks to Jean. It was a tough schedule of massages, wine, naps, yummy food, pool, sun, hummingbird watching, visiting and just appreciating every moment. Thanks again for a very special weekend!



11 comments:
yes, a great weekend. thanks for turning 40!
beautiful pictures. happy birthday! glad you girl had fun.
Wow, that really was fun!! So glad that we did it and enjoyed each moment... couldn't have been any better!
Welcome to the sporty 40 club!
Jill --- your membership card will be arriving sooner than you think. Is Susan already a member?
love the new turkey background and the new header. glad to see you were productive today.
I beg your pardon Wayne? Please mind your manners, I'm not 40 yet :)
Thanks Wayne, Jim, and Paul for being such amazing husbands and helping make this weekend so memorable. You guys are the best.
Anonymous
More great pictures... I've decided I'm moving to Palm Springs for my 40th b-day (and then I will stay 40 forever ;)
Aunt Karyn,
Happy Big 40th Birthday!! IT great to see all ladies. Very Nice warm place.
Enjoy your 40th B-day Kristi!! We can't hardly to see you all soon next summer
By Karyn
Way to go for the big 4----Ohhhh!
The big four-oh!! Looks like a beautiful place to spend such a milestone year. So, how many times have you heard so far "40 is the new 30"??!! 40 isn't so bad....or perhaps I'm just still in denial! :-)
Post a Comment